Some Basic Principles
- We believe in the inerrancy and sufficiency of the Bible.
- We believe in the centrality of the cross; and the need for men and women to repent and, by faith, receive Christ.
- We believe in working with people who themselves hold to evangelical doctrines.
- The Association does not pay salaries to the evangelists. Each evangelist is supported by donations and gifts received during the course of their work.
- In our proclamation of the gospel we recognise the urgency of calling all to receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. We aim
- to do this lovingly, without coercion or manipulation.
- We acknowledge our obligation, as servants of God, to live lives of holiness and moral purity, knowing that we represent Christ.
- We aim to introduce those converted, or enquiring, to a local evangelical fellowship.
- We seek to be faithful stewards of all that God gives, and to make our lives accountable to others.